The Fabulouse Four!

The Fabulouse Four!
Learning and Growing Together

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Bump

Not too much has happened since my last post, but a lot of what has happened is centered around our baby! :) We're unbelievably excited to be parents...scared out of our minds of course, but very excited at the same time. We'd been trying to have Chris feel her move for almost a month and then last wednesday, the 27th, he finally did! He thought it was me moving my stomach muscles...but of course, I don't have stomach muscles anymore! He was very excited to finally be able to feel her, I think it made it a little bit more real for him. I'm 25 weeks now...and I suddenly have a little bump. Haha. Still feel a little awkwardly chubby, but obviously that's starting to go away.

Chris is searching for an internship for this summer. We're hoping he'll find one in Utah, but if he has to go out of state, then that's what we'll do! :)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I remember when Jason finally felt Jamie move- he was thrilled. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete