The Fabulouse Four!

The Fabulouse Four!
Learning and Growing Together

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recommendations?

So, I know I just posted but I realized there were a few more things I wanted to say! First of all, I am going to lose weight. I've gained a decent amount of chubbiness since getting married and it's not fun. People tell me it's normal, and Chris and I decided it's because we eat a lot better and don't just have Ramen for dinner. But that still doesn't make me feel pretty. So...I'm going to lose weight.

Also, I counted last week and I've read 14 books since the end of April. Not going to school or work full time really leaves a lot of time on your hands. Really. So now that I've read a lot of the books I'd been meaning to read, I need some suggestions. And possibly some other suggestions for how to pass my free time. Theatre isn't really a hobby you can do by yourself in your free time.

And...tickets! I'd love love love it if you all came and saw Suessical in August. And in order to do that, you must have tickets!!!! :) They're available online right now. If you go to Sandyarts.com and then click on the Sandy Amphitheatre link, there should be a spot for tickets and seating chart. Price depends on the seats you want...the closer the more expensive. Be sure to let me know what night you're coming so I can look for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment